Le Dix-Sept, LLC
Last Updated: June 23, 2014
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you purchase an item or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your email address and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Our Website
When you access or use our website, we automatically collect information about you. This information is includes:
• Log Information: We log information about your use of our website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed and the page you visited before navigating to our website.
• Device Information: We collect information about the computer or device you use to access our website, including the hardware model, operating system and version and unique device identifiers.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our website and your experience, see which areas and features of our website are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our website or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our website;
• Provide and deliver the items you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about our items, services, offers, promotions and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you; and
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our website and services.
Le Dix-Sept is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our website or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
• With service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Le Dix-Sept’s assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another party; and
• With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We take all reasonable measures to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at CustomerService@LeDixSept.com. If you wish to delete your account, please email us at CustomerService@LeDixSept.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our website. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
Analytics Services Provided by Others